Monday, March 19, 2007

this week

Well, have had a great week and am just loving everything that I'm doing.
I'm not doing anything too exiting...but am keeping out of trouble. I
went to a temple wedding on Saturday, that was a beautiful ceremony! I
had never attended one before, live so to speak, and I really enjoyed it.
It made me realize that it's worth whatever wait that there may be. This
weekend I am going to be pretty busy with the service project, but we'll
see if we can't arrange a little time and find a date, just a date, not an
eternal mate, unless he just happens to show up...Sempre as ordens!

Samuel, eles me mandaram a coisa para o scholarship de Shining Mountain
entao vou submeter isso ja, se posso. Tambem um dia destes vamos receber
a informacao sobre os taxes e depois posso submeter todo o resto das tuas
coisas. Tambem uma coisa fixe...acho que podes receber um SMART grant
porque a tua area e precisada ou qualquer coisa assim. Entao, vamos ver.
Bom trabalho o meu irmaozinho. Te amo e sou muito orgulhosa tambem. Es
um grande homen!! Continuacao!

ellen

No comments: